Open Residency Programme
Home Base | Focused Support | Freedom To Roam
A base, a change of space and pace.
A focus on goal setting and implementation.
Get your direction on track, advance your growth.
The space and chance to evolve and reinvent.
Is this option right for me?
This programme could be right for you if:
You can work remotely or are able to take a complete career break.
You want to focus on personal development, business goals, or both.
You want to bring a life partner with you for all or some of your residency.
You like the scope and benefits of the 28 Day Programme but want more flexibility and autonomy vs an intensively scheduled experience.
You don't have to rush back or go anywhere, but if you do need to travel, or want to explore Guatemala and the region, your home base is secured.
Professional support to review where you're at and where you are going would help.
Planning and implementation are things you need help with.
You like the idea of living in a low-key environment with green, natural surroundings vs a city.
You want a turnkey set up.
You want privacy, isolation, yet a sense of community among like-minded residents.
- Airport transfers
- Private residence in one of our self-catering homes
- Weekly maid & laundry service
- Full board (All breakfasts, lunches & dinners whilst on site)
- Remote concierge support for help with local knowledge and practical aspects
- Orientation tour of Antigua Guatemala
Personal Development Aspects
- A focused review / holistic audit including purpose, direction and professional identity: what's now, and what's next that's right for you.
- Advanced DISC assessment & follow up session - raise your self-awareness, (re)discover what motivates you.
- Values & beliefs check-in - are aligned with your direction and / or goals.
- Coaching sessions with a qualified, certified coach. Your coach will work with you to increase your self-awareness, your confidence, to set goals, make action plans, and facilitate your movement in the direction that's right for you, at a pace that's right for you.
- Occasional surprise creative and adventure challenges.
- 3 month of access to Paragon Tribe aftercare support once your residency ends.
Business Development Aspects (where applicable)
A business overview audit.
Business coaching support from a professional, qualified, accredited coach.
Free access to great spaces if you want to create content or hold events.
Alternative workspaces if you want to work outside of your house.
Join in with group planning session and implementation days.
What Is Not Included
- Flights, COVID tests (where applicable), adventure trips, tours.
- In-room spa treatments, local hikes, tours, yoga sessions, a personal fitness trainer, and Spanish lessons are available at extra charge during your stay via your concierge.
Things To Note
On this programme you have complete flexibility and autonomy with regard to when you go on adventures around Guatemala and the surrounding region.
There is no need to book tours or trips in advance of arrival. Please ask us for recommendations and note that we may be organising trips for residents which you may want to join.
Strong wifi is free throughout the centre however we ask all residents to only make voice and video calls from their own private home or allocated office space so that residents on the 28 day programme, which involves a digital detox, are not disturbed by technology in public areas.
We are in the tropics (two seasons) but at altitude; it gets both hot and very cold. We have written a blog to help you called 'What to wear, what to pack & what to leave behind!' to help you prepare for all seasons.
We do not allow pets, infants or children at the centre.
We have a rolling intake with each residency starting on a Monday.
If you think this programme could be right for you, please book an initial 30 minute Q&A below.
The Q&A allows both yourself and us to ask all the questions we need to, to establish if the programme and our centre is right for you. If we don't think it is, we will make a referral where possible.
From $7200 per month.
Price varies according to the accommodation available and the degree of programme tailoring required; we will cover cost considerations during the Q&A when we will talk through your intended focus during your residency).